Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All bookings & payments MUST be done online and prior to the start of the course.
Players who are not on our online register will not be accepted (unless you are able to register befor the start of the lesson).
When booking on a course you agree to the following:
- Course booking payments must be made in full to secure your place on a course. Spaces cannot be reserved without full payment.
- Payments accepted include Online, Cash, Card, or Cheque (Payable to: 10is Academy LTD)
- If your membership expires before the start of the course you will be contacted to pay the additional balance between the members and non-members rate.
- We will not automatically re-book you on your course the following term and your space is not guaranteed, it is your responsibility to adhere to the priority booking dates and re-book in time.
- If your course is cancelled on a certain date due to very bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances we will attempt to notify you via phone or email (hence the importance of you checking we have your details correct on our system). We will try to add a session at the end of the course if possible or, deduct the cost of a session from your next payment or, reimburse the session if you are not booking the following term.
- Sometimes in bad weather conditions outdoor courses may have to be moved inside for that session. The indoor groups on at that time may be condensed onto a smaller number of courts as long as LTA recommendations for maximum players per court is not exceeded.
- Course booking fees are non-refundable once paid. Refunds due to injury/illness will be given in the form of a credit note for the following terms course. A maximum of 1 week credit will be applied to your account in all circumstances. Cash refunds in exceptional circumstances are at the discretion of the Director and the 1 week maximum refund amount still applies.
- Please check your receipt to see that you have been booked onto the correct course as mistakes are hard to rectify at a later date.
- Pay and Play sessions are bookable up to 2 weeks in advance. Full payment must be taken to reserve your space. This can be done online.
- Pay and Play sessions cancellations over 48 hours before the session will be offered a credit note for a subsequent session. For cancellations after the 48 hour deadline, no refund will be offered.
- It is the responsibility of the person booking to ensure that our coaching team have the correct and up to date emergency contact details of the responsible adult linked with the player who will be attending the course or class.
- You agree to 10is Academy using your contact details to send you email newsletters and information periodically to keep you up to date. We will not use your contact details for any other purpose or disclose them to third parties other than the LTA.
- 10is Academy reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
- By enrolling onto one of our coaching courses you are giving consent for 10is Academy to:
- Take photographs during club-organised activities for 10is Academy archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events
10is Academy Staff have a duty to respond if they suspect a child in their care may be suffering from abuse, or if a child makes a disclosure about abuse. In this event we will ontact the Local Safeguarding Children’s Board and act on their advice.
10is Academy cannot accept responsibility for any loss of or damage to personal belongings incurred at the camp.
All children in our care are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
In the event of an accident, first aid will be administered to children in our care, and the emergency services will be called if necessary, unless advised otherwise. If your child has specific medical needs that may impact on their wellbeing or enjoyment of the camp, e.g. the use of an Epipen, it is essential that the management of 10is Academy are aware prior to the commencement of the course.
We suggest that all parents of children carrying Epipens arrange for a qualified medical practitioner to demonstrate use of the Epipen to our Head Coach on their first day at camp. If this is not possible then we will accept a demonstration given by a parent/guardian instead.
10is Academy may take photographs and video footage at camp to use for training, marketing and promotional purposes. To exclude your child we must be informed in writing at the time of booking.
10is Academy is an equal opportunities employer and also welcomes all children regardless of their gender, ability, race or religion. Each child attending a 10is Academy camp is of equal value and is entitled to equal access of opportunity. We operate a zero tolerance policy to discrimination or bullying of any kind.
On rare occasions children can prove incompatible with the general well-being of the camp e.g. bullying, disruptive or aggressive behaviour. We reserve the right to exclude such children. No refund will be made for any remaining days booked, and any costs associated with the exclusion, including transport home, will be the parent's responsibility.