We take the privacy of your personal information seriously.
Our Data Protection Officer is the Club Director.
We use the Clubspark system as the primary platform on which we hold your personal information. We do not hold any of your personal information outside this system other than as follows:
- A small number of Committee members have access to the Clubspark system for the purposes of managing the Club. This will include the Chairman, Membership Secretary and Club Secretary.
- We extract a list of email addresses from Clubspark on a regular basis in order to send out club newsletters or notifications. We will always endeavour to use the "blind copy" function on our emails to members so that your email address is not made visible to others.
- We provide a list of the Junior players contact information to the Coaching staff for use to contact parents on a regular or emergency basis.
- Contact details for Committee Members, Team Captains and Coaching Staff will be made available on the Contacts page of this website, and on the Club noticeboards.
2. Processing Your Personal Information
If you choose to give us personal information, such as your name, contact details and date of birth (for example to book a course) then this will be held and processed by Sportlabs Technology Ltd in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
Sportlabs Technology Ltd may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To perform the services you have requested which may involve contacting you by post or e-mail.
- To make parts of the website easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- The reasonable purposes of the Sportlabs Technology Ltd, acting always within the Data Protection Act 1998.
- To market to you Sportlabs Technology Ltd and third party products and services and other purposes as you may have consented to in submitting your personal data.
- We may also use your information for detection of fraud and market research purposes.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow the Sportlabs Technology Ltd servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. The Sportlabs Technology Ltd server may request that your computer return a cookie to it. These return cookies do not contain any information supplied by you or any personally identifiable information about you.
Such measures are necessary to allow the Sportlabs Technology Ltd to measure the usability of the systems, which will help in its continuing development to ensure that we understand the requirements of our users. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.