Tennis Court Booking System
In order to make a booking you will need to be registered with Clubspark. If you have not already registered, we will be sending you a final reminder shortly from the Clubspark system.
You can register directly with Clubspark, or you can use your LTA, Facebook or other log-ons.
The booking module is also available through the Clubspark Booker App on your mobile device, which should download your bookings straight to your diary.
- Bookings will open 14 days in advance on a rolling window basis
- Each booking can be made in 30 minute intervals up to two hours
- At present, there will be no charge for booking courts
- Once you have made a booking you will receive an email confirmation
When booking courts please keep the following in mind:
- Do not book the courts speculatively. Please only book if you really plan on playing
- If a booked court is no longer required it should be cancelled as soon as possible
- Avoid booking courts at the last minute. If members are already playing on an “unbooked” court they should be allowed to continue
- Any member abusing the system with repeated cancellations or non-attendance may have their booking rights suspended