Club Covid Policies.
Mon, 23 Nov 2020 00:00
COVID conduct for ALTSBC:
1) In line with UK Government guidance and in order to protect members and visitors please abide by the following Club Covid conduct.
2) If you are suffering from any Covid symptoms you must refrain from entering the club grounds and building.
3) Courts must be pre booked and U16s must be accompanied by an adult.
4) When moving within club grounds including the outdoor courts and indoor facilities, all members and visitors must wear a face covering.
5) All sports players beware when changing ends and keep your distance.
6) One person at a time in the toilets. No shower facilities to be used.
7) Wherever possible use racquets to handle balls, but regular hand cleansing is key. Reduce face touching while playing.
8) Squash players must not touch court walls and ensure separation entering and exiting squash areas. Maintain distance and playing rules in line with England Squash risk assessment.
9) Track and trace, please sign in, there are various QR Codes to use or a folder in the foyer.
10) Use available hand cleansing materials regularly or bring your own.
11) Maintain social distancing and remain self-aware. Be aware of standing in the way of exit and entry pathways. Stand clear of doorways, court gates and frequent use areas. Avoid gathering in groups to chat while others are moving through the grounds.
Please contact Kristabelle, our Club Administrator with any concerns on [email protected]