During the Covid-19 crisis the following temporary rules apply:
- ACLTC Covid terms and conditions regarding Social distancing and codes of conduct on and off court must be read and accepted before making a booking
- Singles and doubles can be played on any court, except court 7 which is for singles only.
- Members may have up to 4 live court bookings at any one time.
- Each booking slot duration is 30 minutes, members can book up to 3 slots x 30 minutes = 1.5 hour per booking.
- You must leave the club premises promptly at the end of your booked session.
- Court bookings are mandatory and “turn up and play” is not allowed.
- Members must only use the court they have booked.
- Only fully paid up members are eligible to make bookings
- Bookings can be made from 7am up to 7 days in advance
- Any member may bring a visitor to the club for a maximum of 4 times, free of charge, between now and the end of August. This is a gesture of good will which we hope may encourage visitors to join, and also minimises the necessity to enter the clubhouse or handle cash to pay fees.
DO NOT PLAY/VISIT THE CLUB IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE FEELING UNWELL IN ANY WAY
If after visiting the club you become unwell or test positive for Covid-19 please contact Mike Drinkwater on 07818891895 or [email protected]
These rules will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary