During the Covid-19 crisis the following temporary rules apply:
- ACLTC Covid terms and conditions regarding Social distancing and codes of conduct on and off court must be read and accepted before making a booking
- Bookings are for singles sessions only - there is no doubles play allowed (pending a review in 2 weeks time).
- Members may have up to 2 live court bookings at any one time.
- Each booking slot duration is 15 minutes
- Courts are available for 1 hour bookings or 1.5 hour bookings with safety change over slots of 15 minutes for social distancing purposes.
- You must leave the club premises promptly at the end of your booked session.
- Court bookings are mandatory and “turn up and play” is not allowed.
- Members must only use the court they have booked.
- Only fully paid up members or those who have registered on Clubspark to renew and will be making their payment prior to the end of June are eligible to make bookings
- Bookings can be made from 7am up to 7 days in advance
- No visitors or non-members allowed
DO NOT PLAY/VISIT THE CLUB IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD ARE FEELING UNWELL IN ANY WAY
If after visiting the club you become unwell or test positive for Covid-19 please contact Mike Drinkwater on 07818891895 or email@example.com
These rules will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary