It is essential that players observe LTA guidance to minimise the risk of transmitting the COVID19 coronavirus while using our facilities.
Specifically, please note the rules on this page. Apologies for the formality, but these are really important, and must be observed at all times.
Rules for court usage
- We have introduced an online court booking facility on the website. Use of this tool will reduce waiting, and contact between groups. Members can still choose to just turn up and play - but those who pre-book have priority and may ask you to leave. The system is pretty painless.
- Please take hand sanitizer with you, and use it.
- Do not collect lost balls from Russell Court
- Don't go on to the neighbouring court while it is in use.
- Remember to observe social distancing while waiting for a court. Please stand well back when people leave the courts. Alternatively please wait in your car or the car park.
- Please try and finish playing slightly before the end of your pre-booked slot to minimise contact as you leave.
The clubhouse must only be used to access equipment for club sessions and first aid.
These rules may be updated from time to time to reflect current Government and LTA advice.