Now you've enjoyed your free trial week it's time to enrol on our year-round coaching programme:
Step 1: eMail us (email@example.com) the following details:
- Player Name
- Session Attention
- Date of Birth (if Under 18)
- Contact mobile number
- eMail Address
- Any relevant medical notes
Step 2: Setup your direct debit:
Sessions run 39 weeks per year, following our coaching terms. Our monthly fees cover the cost of 35 weeks fees, split into 12 average payments (we include 4 weeks free in case of rain). All fees include VAT.
|£15.76 per month||£17.76 per month|
* Non-members pay an extra £2 per month. From £24/yr you can join the club to get free access to courts, teams, tournaments and cheaper coaching!
Step 3: Stay Informed:
- Join our internal Barry Athletic Coaching Updates Facebook Group for internal messages and weather updates.
- Sign up online for our newsletters and social media pages too.
Step 4: Read our Terms and Conditions:
- All sessions last 45 minutes unless stated.
- Coaching fees include 6-weeks free in case of rain (we notify players through the club Facebook page and groups). Where possible (usually midweek 4pm groups), we can run 8&U Mini Red sessions in the pavilion as a contingency.
- Non-members may try 1 term as a guest before being required to join the club in order to continue.
- Should you ever want to adjust your Direct Debit, email us before 24th of any month. No refunds can be given.
- As part of the Club’s rules and to meet current legislation, we require your consent for a number of matters whilst your child is in our care. Please read the following carefully and understand that by signing up for any of our coaching courses, you agree to these points. 1. To allow my child to take part in the tennis programme. 2. To permit photographs or video of my child to be taken during coaching or match activities (if published, they will appear without contact details, in line with current guidelines). If you do not give consent for photography, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to any of the coaches. 3. For the administration of emergency injury treatment in the event that my consent cannot be obtained at the time of the injury and where the injury is considered life threatening or requiring immediate treatment. 4. For my child’s personal data to be stored on database in line with Data Protection regulations. 5. That I agree with the club’s terms and conditions for non-members (if not already a member) which are available in the clubhouse.