Berkshire County Training
Berkshire offer County Training Programme to players aged 7 to 18 years old. The programme enables the best players in the county to train together on a monthly basis. We are looking to create and develop strong team spirit and identity across all players involved in training and representing the county.
What's the purpose of this programme:
- To provide regular opportunities for the best players in the county to train and compete with one another
- To accelerate the development of players aged 7-14 to create competition for places at Regional Training & the NAGP
- To retain more young players in regular training and competition through to age 18
Who's it for: The best junior players in the county, with emphasis on U8 to U14s.
What will this programme be like:
- There will be high intensity, fun squad training on monthly basis – the cost of which will be subsidised by the LTA
- Players will get opportunities to represent their county as part of a county team
- County training will be delivered by local coaches who have specialised training and a track record of working with county performance players
- The programme will be supported by the LTA National Player Pathway Tea
To find out more - click here