COUNTY TRAINING PROGRAMME:
In the interest of player, parent and coach safety, we have made the difficult decision to suspend the County Training programme until the end of April.
This currently affects the following sessions:
8U Boys 19-Apr
9U Boys 26-Apr
10U Boys 05-Apr
11/12U Boys Weekly Thursday training from 19/03
12U Boys 22-Mar AND 05-Apr
14U Boys 05-Apr
16/18U Boys 05-Apr
8U Girls 19-Apr
9/10U Girls 05-Apr
11/12U Girls Weekly Thursday training from 19/03
14/18U Girls 05-Apr
We will review the situation in mid-April and of course keep coaches and players updated.
18U Girls Team 2020 - Winner and Promotion
WATCH annual video for the Girls 18U county team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mECyMUnLthA&t=2s
Berkshire County Training
Berkshire offer County Training Programme to players aged 7 to 18 years old. The programme enables the best players in the county to train together on a monthly basis. We are looking to create and develop strong team spirit and identity across all players involved in training and representing the county.
What's the purpose of this programme:
- To provide regular opportunities for the best players in the county to train and compete with one another
- To accelerate the development of players aged 7-14 to create competition for places at Regional Training & the NAGP
- To retain more young players in regular training and competition through to age 18
Who's it for: The best junior players in the county, with emphasis on U8 to U14s.
What will this programme be like:
- There will be high intensity, fun squad training on monthly basis – the cost of which will be subsidised by the LTA
- Players will get opportunities to represent their county as part of a county team
- County training will be delivered by local coaches who have specialised training and a track record of working with county performance players
- The programme will be supported by the LTA National Player Pathway Tea
To find out more - click here