Tennis is a game for life. It requires agility, speed and endurance, so it’s a brilliant way to keep fit while developing motor and coordination skills.
Once you are a member at Boston tennis club you have all the following benefits
- All members young or old can play as often as they wish – out door hard courts including floodlights are free of charge for club members and do not need to be booked. Members can also book an indoor court for a small charge and play inside (subject to court availability)
- Access to one of the best Junior coaching programmes in the County (see coaching page)
- FREE Junior Social Tennis (every uesday from April - October)
- Meet new friends
- Access to lots of individual & team competions.
- School holiday Tennis Camps
Join in with a variety of social functions and seasonal events/parties
Junior Tennis Enquiries
- Phone Richard Cook 07951387300
- Phone Mary Smura 01205 366424
- email email@example.com