Courts open from 13/05/2020
Tue, 12 May 2020 00:00
From Wednesday 13 May the 4 hard courts will be open and members can play singles alone or with one other person outside of the family household group or with up to two others of the same household group.
Members may also play doubles with the family household group.
Members are asked to book a court time by using ClubSpark before attending.
The Grass Courts will be opened once the new irrigation system has been bedded in.
The following conditions should be followed :
- You should wash your hands as soon as practicably possible before you arrive at the club and as soon as possible on leaving. A hand sanitiser will shortly be located in the junior pavilion .
- You should use a tissue if you have to cough or sneeze and throw it away in a waste bin.
- Those aged 70 and over, other adults who would normally be advised to have the flu vaccine (such as those with chronic diseases), and pregnant women should take particular care to minimise their social contact. If this applies to you then please consider whether it is safe or necessary to come to the club.
- If you start to display any symptoms please leave immediately and inform those that you have been in contact with.
- You should minimise social contact and touching tennis balls with naked hands as much as possible. Wear gloves if possible and avoid touching the net tension handles and other players’ rackets and kit bags.
- The locks on both gates will be left open.
- The upper floor in the senior tennis pavilion will be closed until further notice.
- Coaching group sessions will cease for the time being.
- The Club is closed to visitors.
12 May 2020