To be eligible for LTA registration we must ensure we meet the following standards:
1. Have a Safeguarding Policy and Procedures that has been clearly communicated and implemented to all involved at the venue.
2. Have a Diversity & Inclusion Policy and Procedures that has been clearly communicated and implemented to all involved at the venue.
3. Have a Welfare Officer who has undergone the necessary training and is engaged in their role.
4. Ensure that relevant roles within the venue have completed a satisfactory Criminal Records Check.
5. Have completed an annual Risk Assessment of the venue and its facilities.
6. Ensure that any coaches qualified to Level 3 or above standard are LTA Accredited or Accredited+
Taking each point in turn:
1. Please see our Safeguarding Policy and Procedures on the 'Documentation' TAB above. The policy is also displayed on the noticeboard in the clubshouse.
2. Please see our Diversity & Inclusion Policy and Procedures on the 'Documentation' TAB above. The policy is also displayed on the noticeboard in the clubshouse.
3. Our Welfare Officer is Luke Dunne.
4. A Risk Assessment was carried out ......... and can be seen HERE.
5. Our LTA Level 3 coach Stewart Bristow has LTA accreditation.
What age can children be left unsupervised at a tennis venue?
We recommend that children under the age of 13 are supervised by their parent/carer whilst at a tennis venue and outside of any venue sessions, such as coaching lessons or tennis camps. Tennis venues can, at their discretion, opt for a different age but should conduct a thorough risk assessment of the venue, including access to its facilities, the location and security measures to help inform the decision.