Covid 19 - Safety measures for Bar area
Thu, 08 Oct 2020 00:00
BLTSC – Bar Safety during Covid19 Pandemic
- The safety of our members is our number one priority
- Please adhere to the guidelines which you will now be very used to when in other bar and restaurant settings
- Use hand sanitiser on entry and exit and during your stay in the bar. There will be hand sanitiser placed on every bar table too.
- Sign in to the diary. Regarding bringing guests - any member must document their non-member guest with their name and address as well as phone number. Members may introduce one guest as a visitor to the Club in any month. The same visitor cannot be a guest more than three times in a year (April – April). Priority will be given to members if numbers need to be limited and we may need to restrict to members only if there is high demand over the winter. Social Membership costs £30
- Wear Face Masks - when entering and exiting bar area and when moving away from your seat for any reason. Ideally wear a mask when seated too at suitable times. Bar staff should wear a mask at all times while serving drinks and cleaning tables.
- Maintain Social Distancing – don’t sit too close to those not in your household or extended household bubble. Enter and leave the bar by the least crowded route.
- Table Service only for drinks
- The bar windows and upstairs doors should all be open at all times while the bar is in use. Good ventilation of the bar area is essential. The heating will be on but bring an extra layer to wear in the cold weather.
- Please avoid gathering and chatting in the narrow corridor downstairs and upstairs.
- By sticking to this we can all hopefully stay safe this Autumn/Winter and enjoy the company, the fab new TV and our excellent bar service!