Meet the Beverley Park LTC coaching team
Thu, 03 Oct 2019 00:00
Name: Carlos Caldeira
Carlos is a LTA Level 4 qualified coach with over 30 years of tennis coaching experience, having worked with a number of county and national players.
Carlos has worked extensively as a coach working hard at the grass roots end of the sport. This has taught him what works and what doesn't. He believes in quality beyond what can be measured, yet also in delivering measurable skills development.
"My goal is not to produce world class players. My goal is to turn out well rounded players that love playing Tennis in a club environment and if they play for their School, University, work or local Club, I have done my job!
I give students the opportunity to play in a non-judgemental environment based on having fun and having a balanced approach to sport and life”.
Coaching Qualifications and Experience:
- LTA Level 4 Senior Performance Coach.
- LTA Tennis for Kids.
- Cardio Tennis.
- First Aid.
- He delivers various coaching sessions for juniors and adults such as Mini Tennis programmes, Tennix Xpress, Cardio Tennis and Disability Tennis.
- Carlos is currently the lead coach on the North Tyneside Tennis for Free programme.
- Cornish Times Senior Sports Personality of the Year.
- Managed Cornwall Boys under 14's squad.
- Coached under 18's County Squad at ECTC.
- Managed Devon Girls U12 Squad.
- Carlos was instrumental in Callington Community College being awarded LTA Sports College of the Year.
- He has twice been awarded LTA County Coach of the Year.
If you're interested in getting individual coaching off Carlos please contact him via the contact details below.
Name: Tyrone Wynyard
Qualification : Level 2 Tennis Coach
Mobile Number: 07827 603646
Email: [email protected]
About me: I have participated in sport for over 5 years and I’m currently at University studying Sports Coaching. I currently work alongside Carlos on the Tennis for Free programme at Richardson Dees Park and Souter Park. I am now delivering the Mini Tennis sessions at Marden Bridge Sport Centre. This season I have become the third team captain for the adult Winter league team and men’s third team.
Name: Megan Hudson
Qualification : Level 1 Tennis Coach
Mobile Number: 07548 152233
Email: [email protected]
About me: I currently help coach on the Saturday junior coaching programme by leading on the Tots session and assisting with the Mini Tennis Red programme. I have represented Beverley Park LTC at club level playing in the girl’s team Tennis matches.