LATEST CLUB UPDATE & GUIDELINES - COVID-19
LTA Coronavirus Guidance - this link provides the latest LTA COVID-19 guidance
Protocol for play at Camberley Tennis Club
The following protocols will apply from 17th May 2021:
- You should not come to the club if you are experiencing Covid symptoms, have had a positive test for Covid, or have been in contact with someone who is suffering from Covid.
- Singles and doubles play and coaching are permitted but the "rule of 30" applies.
- Spectating is allowed subject to the "rule of 30".
- The NHS Test and Trace app QR code is displayed on the clubhouse door and also inside so those who have downloaded the app should scan the QR code.
- The clubhouse is open and the changing rooms, showers, toilets, and kitchen can be used. Wearing of face masks is not compulsory.
- Club balls can be used but players are advised to wear a glove on the non-racquet hand.
- Gloves should be worn when handling brushes, net winders, ball machine or other equipment.
- Members should wash their hands before and after play and avoid touching their faces.
- Sanitising gel will be provided next to the signing in book for members' use.
We hope you continue to enjoy your tennis at CLTC.