LATEST CLUB UPDATE & GUIDELINES - COVID-19
LTA Coronavirus Guidance - this link provides the latest LTA COVID-19 guidance
Protocol for play at Camberley Tennis Club
The following protocols will apply from 17th May 2021:
- You should not come to the club if you are experiencing Covid symptoms, have had a positive test for Covid, or have been in contact with someone who is suffering from Covid.
- Singles and doubles play and coaching are permitted but the "rule of 30" applies.
- Spectating is allowed subject to the "rule of 30".
- The NHS Test and Trace app QR code is displayed on the clubhouse door and also inside so those who have downloaded the app should scan the QR code.
- There will be a signing in book in the clubhouse. Members attending social tennis sessions must enter their name so that, if necessary, we can supply a list of members attending any session to the Track and Trace organisation. This is additional to and not in place of scanning the QR code. We are required to keep a record of those attending the club for three weeks and this is the only way we can know.
- The clubhouse is open and the changing rooms, showers, toilets, and kitchen can be used. The "rule of 6" applies indoors except in the kitchen when the limit is 2 at any one time. Government regulations require face masks to be worn indoors unless seated while consuming food or drink.
- Socialising is permitted at any time but the "rule of 30" applies outdoors and the "rule of 6" applies indoors.
- Club balls can be used but players are advised to wear a glove on the non-racquet hand.
- Gloves should be worn when handling brushes, net winders, ball machine or other equipment.
- Members should wash their hands before and after play and avoid touching their faces.
- Sanitising gel will be provided next to the signing in book for members' use.
We hope you continue to enjoy your tennis at CLTC.