AGM Agenda & Papers
The Club's AGM will be held on Wednesday 8 November 2017 at 7:30pm in the Clubhouse.
- Apologies for Absence
- Election of President (and re-affirmation of Vice-Presidents)
- Approval of Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting and Matters Arising
- President’s Address
- Treasurer's Report
- Membership Report
- Captains’ (Men & Ladies) Report
- Social Secretary's Report
- Junior/Club Coach’s Report
- Chairman’s Address
- Election of Club Officers & other Committee Members
- Re-appointment of Accountants
- Any Other Business or Proposals
Constitution Modifications to comply with CASC requirements
Raise delegated spending authority limit from £3,000 to £5,000
- Date of Next AGM
Please make every effort to attend the AGM. The Club needs the support of ALL its members and if you have any suggestions or comments, this is an opportunity to make them known. As stated in the Constitution, formal proposals for consideration at the AGM must be received within 10 days of receipt of the notice of the meeting and have the support of at least 2 other members. Please submit these to the Secretary or Chair.
We also need your support to find and elect new Officers/Committee Members - please see the nomination form.
Please address any apologies for absence to the Secretary, Janice Alves de Sousa.