The draw for the Club Tournament has now been made.
FINALS DAY will be Saturday 30th September
Due to the artificial clay courts being laid in August, the play-by dates are for guidance but not later than given.
Courts 4 and 5 are available for tournament matches and it is advisable to play all matches as soon as possible during July and August — especially for the Men's Singles, Men's Doubles and Mixed Doubles Tournaments.
Links to Draw Sheets: Men's Singles Men's Doubles
Ladies' Singles Ladies' Doubles Mixed Doubles
Latest Play-by Dates
All 1 st round matches - 9 September
Quarter Final matches - 16 September
Semi Final matches - 23 September
- Please check all personal contact details are correct and amend if necessary.
- Contact should be made with your opponents a.s.a.p.
- Please endeavour to play matches early to avoid any potential build-up of matches (primarily Doubles) in September — and especially if you are playing in several tournaments.
- Booking courts on-line is preferable as there are also Club matches being played plus Club sessions and coaching during the tournament dates.
- Arriving after 20 mins late forfeits one set and 30 mins late, the match!
- Each match will be the Best of Three tie-break sets. Club balls can be used.
- Results should be posted on the draw sheet immediately after match.
- Please concede match on winning point if unable to play on Final's Day.
- No extensions to play-by dates, unless agreed by both parties and confirmation given by the Referee. (Unlikely, other than in exceptional circumstances!)
Please refer any problems either to Corin (01276-29467) or Liz (07876-744333) the Tournament Referees, for final ruling.
ENJOY YOUR MATCHES
CLTC Club Veterans' Tournament - Results
Saturday 22 July 2017
|Men's Singles||Paul Stanton||John Downie|
|Ladies' Singles||Geraldine Garter||Liz Burr|
|Men's Doubles||Dario Cereda & John Downie||Ken Thompson & John Galvez|
|Ladies Doubles||Geraldine Carter & Sue Moore||Carol Stanton & Liz Burr|
|Mixed Doubles||Liz Burr & Dario Cereda||Carol Stanton & John Downie|
SURREY COUNTY LAWN TENNIS ASSOCIATION
INDIVIDUAL EVENTS FOR 2017 - ENTRY INFORMATION
Entries for any of the individual tournaments and doubles tournaments are now made on line via the LTA website. If you would like to play competitive singles or doubles against fellow players from Surrey clubs, this is your opportunity. For singles, there are several age group events...going up to Over 60's plus Mens 45 and 55-plus doubles. There is also an Open mixed doubles and a 45-plus mixed doubles.
Competitors can log on with their British Tennis number. Or, copy and paste the link below.
If you have difficulty, let me know and I’ll try and sort it out.
Best of luck if you enter.