Certified and accredited+ LTA Level 3 Tennis Coach with over a decade of experience working with junior and adult players from grassroot to international level at Scotland's National Tennis Centre, Buckinghamshire's High Performance Centre and across Warwickshire.
I am available for coaching players in groups and individuals atWarwick Boat Club with the aim to educate, motivate and inspire each player to become smart, skilled and athletic competitors of the game, helping to achieve their personal ambitions.
I strive to utilise my level, insight and experience to create a transformational learning and training environment, furthering player development, performance and potential.
All players need to bring on court is a positive attitude and their personal best effort in mind and body.
- Individual Lessons: Private Arrangement
- Shared Lessons: Private Arrangement
Junior Groups (School Term)
- U14 Performance: Mondays & Wednesdays (5:30pm-7:00pm)
- U18 Performance: Tuesdays & Fridays (5:00pm-7:00pm)
- U18 Training: Thursdays (4:45pm-6:00pm)
- U18 Development: Thursdays (6:00pm-7:00pm)
Holiday Camps (School Holidays)
- U14 Performance: Mondays to Fridays (12:00pm-2:00pm)
- U18 Performance: Mondays to Fridays (3:00pm-5:00pm)
- Cardio Tennis: Tuesdays (1:00pm-2:00pm)
- Xcel Advanced: Wednesdays (7:00pm-8:00pm)
If you would like to book a private lesson with me or book onto a group or camp, please get in contact...