Over a decade of experience, acquiring advanced skills and knowledge as a racket technician. I provide a meticulous, affordable and convenient tennis racket stringing, gripping and customising service on-site at Warwick Boat Club.
As an ambassador and authorised reseller of Tecnifibre, I offer the latest and highest quality strings, grips, and dampeners with expert advice to help choose the right products adapted to meet the needs of each player and racket, improving playing sensations and performance.
- Collection: Drop-off & Pick-up at your convenience - Cameron Malik / Clubhouse Bar / Cafe
- Message: WhatsApp details of your name, racket & service requirements - 07910 983 965
- Payment: Pay online & note your name & service as reference - monzo.me/CamMalik
- Tecnifibre X-One Biphase: Multifilament String (Natural) - £29
- Tecnifibre Triax: Multifilament-Polyester Hybrid String (Natural) - £28
- Tecnifibre RazorCode: Polyester String (Carbon, White or Blue) - £24
- Re-String: Player's Personal String (Any) - £15
- Tecnifibre Wax Feel Grip: Replacement Grip (Black or White) - £7
- Tourna Grip XL: Over Grip (Light Blue) - £4
- Re-Grip: Player's Personal Grip (Any) - £1
- Tecnifibre Vibra-Clip Dampener: Secure Vibration Dampener (Transpency) - £4
- Vibration Dampeners: Wilson, Head or Babolat (Variety) - £3
- Tecnifibre ATP Lead Tape: 2 Gram Bar (White) - £1
Tecnifibre is a French manufacturer of racket sporting equipment, specialising in Tennis, Squash and Padel, founded in 1979. Throughout its development, Tecnifibre has built itself a worldwide reputation in the tennis market, releasing rackets, bags, strings, apparel and other accessories.