My approach to tennis is to teach you by demonstration as well as using drills and games to learn as you hit.
I will give the right amount of information for you. My lesson are with simple instruction and maximise the time to practice. We will typically concentrate on 1 or 2 aspects of your game per lesson as too much information can be counterproductive. If you can and want to do more then that’s what we will do.
I will teach all aspects of the game depending upon your ability and experience including:
- Forehand and backhand groundshots - topspin, slice and flat
- How to hold the racquet- all grips in tennis
- Serves - how and when
- Volleys- to be more confident at the net
- Smash-when is needed
- Footwork-we all wish for
- Matchplay-lots of points during lessons
- Rules of the game-when and what can you do or can not do.
Groups cover the same subjects as individuals as I teach when you hit the tennis ball.
Groups lessons are to have fun and practice new learning skills.