If you have an Annual Membership it's free to book at both of our venues for up to 5 hours per week (Montpellier Gardens and Pittville Park). You can buy this pass in the box below. Please click on the FAQ tab above for help.
If you don't have an Annual Membership and just fancy a one-off game, you can still pay and play. To do this go to the "book a court" tab to reserve your court.
If you are already a member please make sure that you are signed in so that your court booking is free. If you click on a court and it has a price on it, you can confirm the booking and it will ask you to sign in at this point. Alternatively use the sign in box at the top right hand side of the booking page.
Please note that you can book up to 5 sessions of tennis a week as part of the membership and bookings can be made 14 days in advance. Please click on the FAQ tab above for help.
1. Members may only book one court for any specific time period. No member/household may book or play more than one court at any one time.
2. Members may not book more than 2 hours of tennis per member/household per day
3. Members booking courts must have at least one of their household playing. It is against the rules to book and give out codes to non-members.
4. If you cannot make your booking, please cancel your court as early as possible to allow others the opportunity to book.
5. Only one membership is allowed per household.
6. The above will be monitored and any ongoing infringements may result in the suspension of your membership
Annual Online Instant Access Code
12 months membership
Simply pay £47 and everybody in your household has court access for the whole year*!
Eligibility: *The main contact needs to be at least 18 years old and the names of players in the household must be provided. Members can book up to 5 hours per week and bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance. Membership rules apply.
£47.00 in full