Covid-19 Info (updates)
LAST UPDATED (17th April 2021):
The Welsh Government has announced positive changes to the Covid-19 roadmap for Wales, benefitting the return of adult tennis and indoor facilities.
From Saturday 27 March the following changes come into effect:
- ‘Stay local’ travel guidance is replaced with ‘stay in Wales’ guidance – therefore you can travel anywhere in Wales to play tennis but please do consider minimising travel to stop the spread of Covid-19.
- Organised group coaching is allowed for children under 18 years old on outdoor courts.
- Up to six adults and children aged 11+ from two households only can play together.
- Grade 6 and recreational competition can restart but group competition is limited to children under 18.
- LTA approved competition will provisionally restart from Monday 19th April.
From 26 April 2021 (brought forward from 3 May)
- Organised outdoor group activity for up to 30 adults will resume, enabling group tennis coaching, leagues & competitions for adults.
- Social doubles for adults can resume outdoors, enabling four people to meet and play tennis.