Mon, 16 Mar 2020 00:00
We ask you to follow these steps when visting us:
- If you are experiencing a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath, similar to cold and flu symptoms, please do not come to tennis.
- Please bring your own racket, we will not be providing rackets for players to use during this time.
- Please use the elbow bump or racket tap rather than a shake of hands.
- Please wash your hands before you visit us, or when you arrive, we have plenty of hand soap and tissue.
- We will ask you NOT to use our mugs and utensils, please bring your own mug with you and take it home to wash.
- Please take away any tissues or litter you have brought with you.
- If you sneeze or cough, please do so into a tissue (then dispose of the tissue) or your sleeve. Then wash your hands straight away.
- We have a weekly cleaner who comes in and keeps club house sparkling clean. We will be ensuring that surfaces are wiped down every day to prevent the spread of this virus.
- Tennis balls will be a carrier for germs, so please wash your hands after tennis or as soon as you leave the court. We will be restricting the number of balls used in each session.
- Remember if you want to carry on playing, coaches are available for 1:1 lessons, so no need to stop playing at this time.
To keep up to date with the LTA’s policy on the virus – click on this link-
Stay safe and well, the CTC Team