Coronavirus Social Distancing and Protection of the Vulnerable
The Club is Open again and operating almost as normal, but we ask everyone to continue to be sensible and please follow this guidance to reduce the risk of illness to yourself and others attending the club. Covid is still circulating, transmission is still high and it can still be serious.
Please read the up-to-date Government Advice and LTA Advice before playing. This simple poster is displayed to summarise our guidance
The main mitigation against illness is vaccination. Please get fully vaccinated to protect yourself and others
YOU SHOULD NOT ATTEND THE TENNIS CLUB IF:
- You have tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days OR are unvaccinated and over 18 and one of your household has tested positive
- You have been told to self-isolate by either NHS Test & Trace OR NHS Covid App
- You have any Covid 19 symptoms - get a Covid test as soon as you can
If you test positive and think you’ve been in contact with others at the club, please tell your coach or a Welfare Officer – Emma Smith (07815 812803) or Jeremy Fisk (07873 156187)
If you think you may have been in recent close contact with a positive case, please carefully consider whether you should attend the club and perhaps do a lateral flow test before you do
WHILST AT THE TENNIS CLUB:
- Maintain sensible distancing and avoid close contact where possible – eg touch rackets instead of shaking hands, high fiving etc. Be respectful of others’ space
- Use alcohol gel to clean your hands before and after playing and as often as you think necessary after touching other surfaces. Sanitiser is now available at the entries to the courts.
- Use your own equipment, water bottles, etc
- Coaches running group sessions will continue to enforce some distancing and ask people to sanitise hands before and after the sessions, etc.
- Courts MUST be booked beforehand via our Website or the Clubspark Booking App so we can trace any multiple contacts https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/ChurchBroughtonTennisClub/Booking.
Members Free to book, Non-Members £5 / court / half hour – payable online.
Any problems with booking please contact Jeremy Fisk on 01283 735015
The Chalet is now open for members but please ensure:
- No more than 3 people in the chalet at any time
- Doors are left open to maintain good ventilation
- Masks are worn if people are inside for a long time
- Surfaces are cleaned before you leave