CV19 Specific Info for members
Our club’s current (13th September 2020) CV19 rules are:
- Both Singles & Doubles play are now allowed as confirmed by the LTA / Tennis Scotland on 10th July 2020.
- You will have to book online up to two slots per day of 30/60 or 90 mins. You will not be able just to turn up without a booking. https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/CraigmillarParkLTC/Booking/BookByDate
- The only caveat to that is that we will have protected slots for established groups such as the Morning Men / Ladies, Social Saturdays 2pm and Team practice sessions in the evenings. Contact us if you aren’t involved in those but would like to be.
- You will have to bring your own tennis balls. There will be a bin beside the clubhouse specifically (and only) for recycling old tennis balls. No club supplied balls at this stage.
- Please bring hand sanitiser although there is a station at the entrance to Court 1.
- The Clubhouse is closed aside from toilet access & access to feed floodlights. You must sanitise before and after using the clubhouse and wear a facemask inside. One person at a time in the clubhouse only. The outside tap will be available to use.
- If using the toilets please ensure you clean the toilet before and after use. As always please wash your hands.
- If playing on courts 3 or 4 – please use the far side gate not the one at court 1.
- Visitors are allowed – please pay the relevant visitors fee (Adult £5, Student £3 & Juniors £2) in advance : A/c name: Craigmillar Park Tennis Club, TSB Sort Code: 30 25 81, Account no: 01169095
- Please leave the court gates unlocked during the day unless you are the last to play that day. Main gate should be secured when nobody remains in the grounds.
- Coaching is back up and running - contact Graeme for more details or see the coaching page.
- Full guidelines for playing tennis in Scotland during CV19 are available: https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/guidance-for-tennis-venues-coaches--players-in-scotland---covid-19.pdf