About Our Camps
All DCTP holiday tennis camps offer a combination of great coaching, fun games and activities and competition in both tennis and other sports. Tennis camps are a great way to engage children aged 5-17* with the sport at your local club.
Children stay active and healthy while having fun with their friends in a safe environment.
Booking onto a holiday camp
We offer both full day and half day enrolment.
All equipment is provided; just ensure that your child is wearing suitable clothing for the weather! Children may need to bring suncream or waterproofs with them depending on the time of year. We always do our best to ensure that camps go ahead regardless of the weather. You will be advised if camps have to be cancelled.
*Please note that children aged 4 are welcome for the morning sessions only.(book through calling)
Children should bring:
- Labelled packed lunch
- Drinks in a sealed container
- Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Any inhalers needed
What parents and guardians need to know:
- Please make all bookings online
- Children must be signed in and out by a nominated parent/guardian
- All coaches are LTA accredited with valid DBS and First Aid certificates
- Wet weather: Our camps generally run regardless of the weather! You will be advised if camps have to be cancelled.
- We need a minimum of 6 children to run a camp. If there are fewer than 6 players we reserve the right to cancel. This will be done with minimum notice of 2 working days. All monies paid will be refunded or transferred.
- Cancellations: If you wish to make a cancellation, please do so within 5 working days of the day you wish to attend, before 5pm. We schedule staffing according to numbers, and if you fail to cancel in good time then we regret that the full amount will be charged.
- Our holiday camps run every week of the holidays at Durham Moor Tennis Club.
Summer Holidays (23rd July - 29th August)