COVID-19 Update - re-opening of park tennis courts
Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:00
Dundee City Council have today provided us with an update that the city parks tennis courts can re-open on Thursday 4th of June 2020.
The Council asks that players to follow the below guidelines when playing tennis during these times.
GUIDANCE - COVID-19 - USE OF TENNIS COURTS
Please ensure you adhere to the following Social Distancing and Hygiene Control measures to reduce social interaction, which will help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Stay AT LEAST 2 metres (6ft) away from other players at all times and stay outside the court until it is vacant
- Do not play if you have symptoms (stay at home and self-isolate)
- Avoid touching surfaces and follow public health guidelines for hygiene
- Max two people per court unless doubles pairs are from the same household
- Avoid changing ends or change at opposite sides of the net
- One to one coaching permitted (training no more than one household per day)
- Only handle your own racquet and personal (marked) tennis balls
- Please remove any rubbish, i.e. plastic bottles from the court
- Bookings MUST be made using the online booking system
Thank you for your co-operation
For up to date information please visit: https://www.dundeecity.gov.uk
If guidelines for playing tennis change as we ease out of lockdown, updates will be provided when available.