All players use these courts at their own risk. Do not play if:
- You do not have suitable tennis shoes.
- You feel unwell.
- The courts are wet and slippery.
- It is uncomfortably hot.
These are the charges after you have registered (see link below) as a Pay and Play visitor
Off peak price of £5 per hour is available Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
Otherwise one hour is £8.69, bookable in one hour segments, max 2 hours
Dyke Park Tennis Club does not offer refunds for rain, wind or other poor weather interruptions.
1) Sign in / register (The links are above marked Pay and Play. Please complete the registration
2) You can now 'Make a Booking' by clicking on the link above.
3) Just click on the calendar for the date you require (max seven days in advance)
4) Then click on the boxes corresponding to the time slot you require
5) Highlight the time you require (max TWO hours)
6) You can pay for the court hire at this point You will receive confirmation on your email / mobile
7) The PIN Access code is sent to your registered email address
8) Please show your booking confirmation to our coach or volunteers for checking when on the courts.
Enjoy your tennis!