Summer Coaching & Holiday Camps for July & August
Wed, 17 Jun 2020 00:00
We will be running our summer program from Monday 6th July until Friday 28th August. We are offering as much as we possibly can with maintaining quality coaching, following guidelines and making an attempt to offer something for as many people as we can. Please understand that this won’t work for everyone but we have done our best! All bookings need to be made ONLINE and our timetable is https://ellyshearmantennis.co.uk/coaching-schedule/.
Please can everyone read our social distancing restrictions and guidelines here for more information and please read before any lesson.
Our Holiday Program will be running during these weeks;
- Week 1 - Monday 6th July - Friday 10th July
- Week 2 - Monday 13th July - Friday 17th July
- Week 3 - Monday 20th July - Friday 24th July
- Week 4 - Monday 27th July - Friday 31st July
- Week 5 - Monday 3rd August - Friday 7th August
- Week 6 - Monday 10th August - Friday 14th August
- Week 7 - Monday 17th August - Friday 21st August
- Week 8 - Monday 25th August - Friday 28th August (only groups running will be morning & afternoon holiday courses)
The sessions will be either morning or afternoon sessions and each 3 hour session will be £15 and must be booking ONLINE. Sessions being offered in the holiday programme are below, click links or search below:
HOLIDAY COURSES & SATURDAY MORNING SESSIONS (JUNIORS)
Monday – Thursday
- Morning holiday courses - 8.30AM - 11.30AM for ages from Reception to 10 years old (16 spaces available each day). Please book here.
- Afternoon holiday courses - 12PM - 3PM for ages 11 - 16 (10 spaces available each day). Please book here.
- Wednesday Afternoon Older Teens - 3.30PM - 6.30PM for ages 16 - 18 (8 spaces available each day). Please book here.
Pre-school Tennis in small groups.
- 9.30AM - 10.30AM for age 4 (4 spaces available each day). Please book here.
- 10.30AM - 11.30AM for ages 4 (4 spaces available each day). Please book here.
During the Holiday Camps we will have a gazebo out on the patio so that children can shelter from rain or sun for short times in small groups. Toilets will be able to used but only when absolutely needed.
Saturday Morning Sessions
Saturday mornings will be running up to and including Saturday 1st August 2020. These will be pay as you go (you HAVE to book in advance) red ball, orange ball, green ball and yellow ball sessions with a maximum of 5 people per group, however, you can book 4 weeks in advance but there are limited spaces. It would be worth booking in advance if you are interested – to book please go to this page and scroll to the bottom and search Saturdays.
- 9 - 10AM - red ball groups (ages 6 - 8)
- 10 - 11AM - orange ball groups (ages 8/9)
- 11 - 12PM - green ball groups (ages 9/10)
- 12 - 1PM - yellow ball groups (under 14s)
For info - Advanced Team Training – these will be invite only for those who are playing at a high level for their age group
- Mondays at 12 - 3PM - U18’s (8 spaces)
- Tuesdays at 12 - 3PM - U10’s (8 spaces)
- Wednesdays at 12 - 3PM - U12’s (8 spaces)
- Thursdays at 12 - 3PM - U9’s (8 spaces)
- Fridays at 12 - 3PM - U12’s (8 spaces)
Tuesdays at 7.30 - 9PM
Tennis Xpress courses - 6 week beginner adult classes (8 spaces available)
- Present course is full
- Next course begins Tuesday 21st July and can be booked online here.
Thursdays at 7.30 - 9PM
Rusty Rackets – these need to be booked as individual sessions and must be booked online (8 spaces available).
Ongoing throughout the summer – please contact Francois on 07425 171484 if you’d like to be added to the whatsapp group for Rusty Rackets.
Please book here.
Cardio Tennis IS BACK!! Beginning Friday July 10th
Friday at 9.30 - 10.30AM - you will be able to book up to 4 weeks in advance (we will use two courts for social distancing and therefore 8 spaces are available). Please book here.
Individual lessons can now be booked here.
Hopefully you should have all the information above that you need but if you have any questions let us know.
Elly and the team