Online booking key points:
- Courts can only be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- To book, you must be a paid up member and signed in with your ClubSpark account first. If you haven’t registered for ClubSpark and you have not already received an invitation, email email@example.com to request an invitation to register.
- Max session length is 1:30 hours (1 and a half hours), you may not use multiple names to book multiple sessions as this is not fair to others.
- Lights should be turned off at 9.30pm as this is the planning curfew time. The lights will otherwise automatically turn off at this time.
- Light tokens may be purchased from Club Committee members.
- Courts unclaimed 10 minutes after the booking time can be used by other players, please cancel if you cannot use a court.
- The 14 day booking window updates at midnight; therefore, booking at this time may not work first time.