Below are some key changes that you should follow with immediate effect upon arrival at Dollar Park. These have been implemented first and foremost to ensure your and other tennis users health and safety and for the venue to return to the clubspark booking system and become compliant with Covid-19 guidelines. By supporting us with these changes will ensure the venue can remain open and accessible to the local tennis community.
Tennis Scotland Guidance (5/10/2020)
- BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITISER OR ALCOHOL GEL.
- Arrive as close as possible to your booking time
- Children aged 11 and under do not need to comply with physical distancing from each other at any time (including both indoor and outdoor activity).
- Adults and children aged 12 and over do not need to physically distance during outdoors activity, but do before and after,
- Please read and follow any signage on the access gate and around the tennis courts.
- Use alcohol gel after touching any court gates, fences, benches, etc., and avoid doing so where possible
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court - if you need to wait then do so away from the courts and clear of the gates
- Ensure you leave the court before the end of your allotted time so that it is empty for the next players
- Arrive changed and ready to play.
- Use your own equipment. Equipment such as rackets can be shared, but where this happens ensure thorough cleaning before and after use. Players should not share items such as towels.
- Only take the minimum amount of equipment with you that you need to play
- When returning balls to other courts, this must be done with feet or racket and not hands and making people aware of this.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles before and after use
- Bring a full water bottle, and do not share food or drink with others
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court
Reminder to social distance when exiting the courts and on way home.