Folkestone Sports Centre has laid out the following terms of service. Neither Folkestone Tennis Club nor Folkestone Sports Centre Trust accepts liability if the following are disregarded.
Terms of service:
- From 12noon Folkestone Sports Centre agrees the transfer from Folkestone Tennis Club, accepts responsibility and the duty of care for your child(ren).
- participants are to be aged 8 years old (born 23rd July 2011 or earlier).
- Participants MUST be able to swim 25 metres in order to take part in the Swimming.
- Participants are to wear appropriate clothing for both indoor and outdoor activities. With suitable footwear.
- Participants are to bring swimwear and a towel, with a change of clothing recommended.
- Only those with long sleeves, long trousers and gloves will be able to use the Tobogganing slope.
- Collection is at 4pm, collection can be upto 5pm only by prior arrangement.
- Afternoon Supersports Campz are only available when purchasing Morning Tennis camp through Folkestone Tennis Club.
Please note though every attempt will be made to stick to the programme of events, FSC reserves the right to change or substitute any events at any time.
Handling of Data:
- Childs Name.
- Age + Date of Birth.
- Parent name.
- Contact number.
- Childs relevant medical information.
Dealing with complaints:
Folkestone Sports Centre are responsible for the welfare of your child from 12noon onwards. If you wish to discuss any concerns please contact Brian Hollands Sports Development Officer at Folkestone Sports centre on 01303 850222.