Lesson T & C's
To ensure your safety and the well being of the coaches, we do need to enforce the following guidelines.
Before your session
- Please ensure that you have made payment before your session, we are not accepting cash payments.
- Unfortunately there are NO toilet/washing facilities. Have a try before you leave the house.
- Make sure you have the essentials that you need for the session and no more.
- We recommend packing tissues and a hand sanitiser.
- If you’re showing signs and symptoms you must NOT attend a session.
- You are to arrive as close to the start time of you session as possible.
- You must wait in the car park in a safe area.
- You must wait for the coach signal to approach the entry to the courts.
- Please use the sanitiser station at the gate or to bring your own sanitiser.
- To protect you and ourselves please adhere to the 2-meter social distancing rule.
During your session
- Your session is 45mins, when your session finishes you need to leave promptly. This is to allow the coach 15mins to clean/clear the area.
- You must provide your own equipment for the session (racket etc).
- You agree not to touch the Tennis balls with anything other than your foot or Tennis racket.
- Have Fun and enjoy yourself.
- Unfortuantely we can not have spectators on or around the court.
After your session
- Please use the sanitiser station at the gate or use your own sanitiser then head home and use soap and water.
- You’re required to pay 100% of the session fee if cancelling on the day of the session, this may not apply if the session is filled.
Thank you for your understanding.