Safeplay - Covid-19
The courts are open for :
- Club Members to play Singles or Doubles with any other Club Member
- Social Tennis on Monday Morning and Friday Morning
- Coaching ( see coaching page for details )
- League Matches
There is a trackand trace QR code poster at the entrace to the courts please use this to register your presence at the Club using the government track and trace application.
The Following Health and Safety measures should be followed:
- Stay 2 metres apart at all possible times
- Sanitise hands before and after play
- Change ends in a clockwise direction
- No physical contact : Hand shaking etc.
- Ensure drink containers & kit bags are at least 2m apart
- One spectator only per junior player
- The Tennis Pavilion should only be opened to turn on the floodlights or Access the First Aid Kit