Friendly Singles League for Club Members
PLEASE CONTACT LIZ CUBITT if you would like to join in. liz.DoTennis@icloud.com, 07435296660
Next League to join starts 1 June - 23 June. Will be able to join up until 8 June, even once started.
Rules for Club Singles League
- You can play matches in any order
- It is the responsibility of both players to arrange a match via WhatsApp Group ‘Fram Fraternity League’
- Agree who is going to book the court, maximum of 90 minutes
- Please use your own tennis balls. Make sure they are of decent quality.
- Please follow all social distancing and guidelines given by club for Covid 19 precautions
- As friendly league no further rules but please contact me if you need a decision
- Play best of three tiebreak sets to 4.
- Full Deuce
- Tiebraker to 7 points at 3-3.
- Have to win tiebreaker by 2 clear points.
Winner please report scores to Liz WhatsApp Group ‘Fram Fraternity League’
Correct format in which to report matches is: Roger Federer bt Novak Djokovic (August 23) 4-1, 4-2. If it's a tie break, you write it like this: 4-3 (9-7) with the score in the tie break in brackets
1 point awarded for every set won. If there is an overall draw in positions by the Close of Play on 31 May then the result between the two players will decide.
There are two leagues (of 5 and 4 players) and they start 1 June and complete 23 June.
Results will be posted on this page