FREE Court Bookings Available
|Cripplegate||Gheluvelt (1 court)|
|Monday- Friday (5-7pm 1 court)||Monday (2-3pm & 3-4pm)|
|Monday (1-2pm- 2 courts)||Tuesday (9-10am)|
|Tuesday (2-3pm 2 courts)||Thursday (2-3pm)|
|Wednesday (1pm-2pm 2 courts)||Saturday (5-6pm)|
|Saturday (10am-1pm 1 court & 4pm-6pm 2 courts)|
|Sunday (10am-12pm 1 court)|
|To gain access to these free court bookings you must meet the advance 25 or advance 50 criteria (shown below). |
Please email [email protected] to provide proof of your eligibility.
Tennis court users will have access to the same concessionary rates that our leisure centre users are entitled to.
How to register for advance 25 and advance 50:
- Email [email protected] with proof of eligibility.
- We will respond with the correct link for your membership.
- Once you register you will then be able to book free courts as well as pay and play courts.
- up to 25 % reduction on fees and charges (Memberships and Pay as you go)
- Individuals in receipt of State Pension, Full-Time Students.
- Under 25's on the following: Modern Apprenticeships, NVQ Training Schemes and Life Skills Training.
- That's £48.75 for an annual tennis pass. or £5.25 per court per hour on a pay and play basis.
- up to 50 % reduction on fees and charges (Pay as you go only)
- Carer's Allowance, Child Tax Credit, Council Tax Benefit (not discount schemes), Employment & Support Allowance, Foster Carers and Children, Housing Benefit, Income Support, Jobseekers Allowance, Pension Guaranteed Credits, Working Tax Credit.That's £3.50 per court per hour on a pay and play basis.
Copy © LTA 2021