Court booking rules:
- Courts can be booked up to 14 days in advance
- Non-members pay a fee on arrival at the Club - £22 per person per day (£11 if playing with a member).
- Hard courts are free to members but if you require floodlights, these are payable @ £3 per half hour.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours beforehand to receive a refund.
Online Booking Access:
- Members wishing to book a court must first register with ‘Clubspark’.
- Our preferred method of registration with Clubspark is that you use your LTA login. However, if you have set up an email account and password with Clubspark for membership renewals, please use that login.
Club members who currently are not LTA (previously BTM) registered can do so here.
Please select “Advantage Play+” membership and chose “Frinton Lawn Tennis Club” as your LTA registered venue.
NOTE – LTA membership is FREE
If you already have your LTA username and password – please register with Clubspark here – select the “register with your LTA account option”.
- You will receive an email confirmation
- Should you wish to cancel a booking – there is a “view my bookings” option on the Booking homepage once you have signed in to Clubspark