Following the latest covid guidelines group coaching is allowed, therefore we can run our group coaching programme for both juniors and adults as usual.
ADULT SOCIAL GAMES
· Currently running on Fridays 6-7pm.
· Bookings using our online form as usual (button above). First come, first serve basis, giving priority to members.
· 14 players max, respecting the current covid guidelines.
COVID RULES (last update: 18.04.2021)
Following Tennis Scotland guidelines (click here)…
- Payment. BACS is the preferred method.
- Hygiene. Follow public health guidelines (hand sanitiser, social distancing, etc.).
- Parents/Guardians. Spectating not allowed. Parent/guardian supervision permitted (one per player)
- Player arrival. Players must arrive for their session on time and wait until the coach gives permission to step into court. No players will be allowed to wait beside the courts before the start of their session.
- Equipment. Avoid touching objects (hurdles, cones, etc.). If a racket is needed please ask the coach.
- Toilet facilities. Although they will be available during the sessions, we encourage all players to go to the toilet beforehand.
- Prompt lesson finish/pickup. It is important that all children are collected on time to prevent contact with others.