Group coaching programme
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 UPDATE
Our group coaching programme is very solid, covering all ages, abilities and types of players so everybody can develop their game at their own pace. It is the result of many years of experience creating and improving our own methodology.
It is also extremely flexible. Players can choose from a wide range of options and even combine them. Not sure what to choose? Email us ([email protected]) and we’ll help you decide.
(note that players can combine different options and choose as many weekly hours as they want)
· Games to improve the FUNdamentals of tennis. Perfect for beginners/improvers who don’t have the ability to serve, rally and score yet. Players need to adapt to a given timetable, although we also accept requests and can try to create new slots.
· Tennis games to practice the skills learned in the lessons. Also perfect for intermediate+ players who prefer the social aspect of the game.
· Extra privileges (by invitation to those players attending at least 2 matchplay/week and showing good attitude towards their learning process): free weekly fun session and discounts on private/semi-private lessons and hitting sessions with leaders.
· Perfect for players who want to improve their tennis skills. Low-ratio groups by age and standard. Specific challenges, drills and games to develop all aspects of the game (technique, tactics, fitness and mental) and get ready for competitions. Contents are organised in advance to fulfil players’ requirements to take their game to the next level.
· Extra privileges (by invitation to those players attending at least 2 lessons/week and showing good attitude towards their learning process): events (competitive), individual report, free weekly matchplay session, discounts on private/semi-private lessons and hitting sessions and eligible to leader scheme.
SOCIAL GAMES (all standards)
Enjoy the social aspect of the game (mainly but also work on fitness, tactics and technique!). All standards are welcome. Book as many sessions as you like. Large ratio players/coach, however spaces are limited. Spare rackets available.
LESSONS (all standards)
· Reduced groups (4 players max). Perfect for beginner to advanced players who want to improve all aspects of their game (technique, tactics, etc.). The timetable is made following players’ requests. If you can't make any of the current slots let us know your full availability and we'll try our best to create new groups.
TOP TRAINING (advanced+)
Informal training sessions with our coaching team for very decent players (assessment might be required before joining the group). At the moment days and times vary every week but we look forward to set up something on a regular basis.