Following the latest covid guidelines group coaching is allowed, therefore we can run our group coaching programme for both juniors and adults as usual.
· Mon 29 March - Entries open for the next coaching block. Players can choose their prefrerred coaching option(s) and when to have their lessons.
· W/C 12 April - Final timetable will be confirmed. New applicants would most likely need to adapt to the given slots.
· Monday 19 April - Lessons start and run up to Sunday 27 June (10 weeks).
ADULT SOCIAL GAMES
· Currently running on Fridays 7-8pm.
· Bookings using our online form as usual (buttom below). First come, first serve basis, giving priority to members.
· 14 players max, respecting the covid guidelines.
· Sessions might continue after Easter (TBC on w/c 12 April).
COVID RULES (last update: 12.03.2021)
Following Tennis Scotland guidelines (click here)…
- Payment. BACS is the preferred method.
- Hygiene. Follow public health guidelines (hand sanitiser, social distancing, etc.).
- Parents/Guardians. Spectating not allowed. Parent/guardian supervision permitted (one per player)
- Player arrival. Players must arrive for their session on time and wait until the coach gives permission to step into court. No players will be allowed to wait beside the courts before the start of their session.
- Equipment. Avoid touching objects (hurdles, cones, etc.). If a racket is needed please ask the coach.
- Toilet facilities. Although they will be available during the sessions, we encourage all players to go to the toilet beforehand.
- Prompt lesson finish/pickup. It is important that all children are collected on time to prevent contact with others.