Throughout the year Grange Dyvours runs Tennis Leagues with both a Singles and Doubles format.
- Each Mini League will last approximately 2 to 3 months
- If match can’t be completed then only completed sets will be taken into consideration, unless a player is ahead by 3 or more games in that uncompleted set, in which case that player can claim the set.
- Matches should be booked using the online booking system
Each match will consist of:
- 2 sets consisting of first to 6 (i.e. at 5-5 the next game decides the set)
- In the event of a 1-1 tie a 1st to 10 Championship Tiebreak is played for the victory.
- Both players will have the chance to open serve. Spin racket to decide who opens serving in the 1st set and the tiebreak should it be required.
- Points are awarded for victory, set wins and participation. The points are as follows:
|Score||Points (Player 1)||Points (Player 2)|
Promotion and Relegation:
- A simple one up one down system (subject to joiners and leavers).
- Please play at least 2 Mini League games or you may be excluded from the next league.