Annual Adult Tournaments 2021
We are hoping to hold this years Challenger Tournament during May and June. Details coming soon!
The Open Tournament will hopefully take place during July, August and September.
In the Open Tournament the following titles are up for grabs:
- Men's Singles*, Doubles, Vets Doubles (over 40's) and Super Vets Doubles (over 60's)
- Ladies Singles**, Doubles, Vets Doubles (over 40's) and Super Vets Doubles (over 60's)
- Mixed Doubles, Mixed Plate***
* – first round losers will automatically go into the Men's Singles Plate tournament
** – first round losers will automatically go into the Ladies Singles Plate tournament
*** – partners will be allocated by the tournament directors on a seeded basis.
Entry Criteria for the Open Tournament
To be eligible to participate in the Open Tournament:
- You must be a fully paid up member. You cannot enter if you are a daytime member only.
- You must be available to play on Finals Day - Date to be confirmed
Please Note: If you are playing, please can you make sure you arrive 30 minutes early for your match so you can get on court early if the previous match finishes before time.
If you have any questions about the tournaments please contact John van der Rest on 07813 101 831 .
Junior Tournaments 2021
A variety of tournaments are run throughout the year for our junior members. Junior full-ball and other tournaments will be scheduled as we better know of the longer term implications of the Corona Virus.
Tournaments Coming Up
Please check here for Tournaments in the near future.