Henleaze has its very own supervised Junior Club night on a Sunday evening at 5pm from April to September. Junior members have priority access to the courts between 4.00 - 6.00 pm each weekday and at other times subject to court availability.
- Club evenings are designed to be competitive, but friendly.
- Juniors are also encouraged to make use of their allocated court time to play social games and matches against other LTA rated players.
- The club makes court time available for Junior League matches to be played as demand dictates.
- A Junior Tournament is held every year towards the end of the season.
- Juniors whose playing standard is sufficient to cope with adult club play are given every encouragement to play with the adults as well as on Junior Club night.
- Juniors are, on occasion, invited to play in the adult league teams.
For more details contact our Junior Organiser, Heather Forrest Tel: 0117 9247441 or 07891 520456