Hi, my name is Mandy…
I am an experienced Level 5 Master Performance Coach and have coached players to win national junior titles. I have been working in Hertfordshire for over 30 years where I have successfully established 2 new Places to Play through my strong links with local Boroughs and Schools, bringing the sport of tennis to over 3000 young people and adults. I am also fully qualified to deliver and assess on UKCC endorsed qualifications awarded by 1st4sport or on any qualifications that sit on the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF).
- GB/International Player: 40+ GB Team (Captain 2005 Perth), Captain 35+ England Team
- Final Round Wimbledon Qualification1989 with Doubles Partner Joan Caplen
- Represented Hertfordshire and Middlesex, playing County Week for nearly 25 years!
- Captained Gosling in 1992 and Broxbourne in 1988 to win the Puma Cup (now NCL)
- Coached 2 players to GB National Junior titles
- Tennismark Accreditation achieved at 3 venues – first to be accredited in Herts in 2008!
2017 – Present Hoddesdon Tennis Club
2010 – 2016 Founder of 3Tenn Herts and Parks, LTA Affiliated Places to Play
2004 – 2007 Coach, Batchwood High Performance Centre
1995 – 2009 Head Coach, Northaw and Cuffley LTC
1991 – 1994 Coach, Gosling International High Performance Centre
1984 – 1991 Coach, Broxbourne LTC
Book a Tennis Lesson…
If you would like to find out more about how I can help improve your tennis game please contact me on 07551 285032 or email@example.com