The next round of the singles league is now live, the deadline to play matches is Sunday 31st March, you can view the groups/scores here.
The Adult Singles League is set up as follows:
- Box leagues with 6-8 players in each box / division.
- Each player will have 8-10 weeks (depending on the size of the box) to play every other person in their box.
- Matches will be the best of 3 sets with the first two being normal tiebreak sets and the third being a Championship Tiebreak (tiebreak to 10).
- Players to record the results of their matches on the results sheet in the clubhouse and also send them by email to TPM@hooleltc.co.uk.
- Results of matches played between players with LTA Ratings will be processed through the LTA and count towards your Rating.
- Once all matches are played, the top 1-2 players from each box will be promoted to the box above and the bottom 1-2 players will be relegated to the box below.
- If players are tied on wins/losses, order will be decided by the number of sets won then head to head result.
- Players will be expected to liaise with each other to arrange their own matches.
- The competition is open to adult male and female players and selected juniors.
- Players under the age of 18 must return a completed parental consent form before competing in the league.
- It is recommended that participants under the age of 18 do not give out their own contact details and that matches are arranged via their parents/guardians
- It is recommended that all players under the age of 13 should have a parent or guardian present at their matches.
- All players aged over 18 must read the 'Safeguarding Policy' which can be found in the 'Policies' section of our website and on our clubhouse noticeboard.
- All players must be Hoole LTC full members and should adhere to the LTA Fair Play principles found at www.lta.org.uk/players-parents/Competition/FairPlay/ and on the clubhouse noticeboard.
If you'd like to take part please contact Pete Leatherbarrow at TPM@hooleltc.co.uk with the following information:
- Your name and contact details - home and mobile number if available.
- An indication of your level of play from the following: Beginner, Improver, Intermediate, Average Club, Top Club/Advanced.
- Your British Tennis Membership number
- Your LTA Rating if you have one.