WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE ENGLAND CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN. WE WILL RE-OPEN AS SOON AS WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO SO.
For further information please view the LTA Coronavirus web page here.
Update 31/12/20 - We are open, subject to the Tier 4 restrictions, and strict conditions of opening shown below.
As this is a rapidly evolving issue, please refer to the LTA's dedicated coronavirus information page regularly for the latest advice and guidance.
STRICT CONDITIONS OF OPENING
We want the club to remain open - it is up to you to comply, or risk closure. It is each and every individual’s responsibility…..
In accordance with Government advice (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) & to help combat the spread of Covid-19, the following measures will be implemented at the club:
Do not come to the club, if you or anyone you have been in contact with shows symptoms of coronavirus, in particular a dry cough or high temperature
- You should read and follow the latest LTA guidance which forms part of these conditions and can be downloaded here: https://www.lta.org.uk/about-us/tennis-news/news-and-opinion/general-news/2020/march/coronavirus-covid-19---latest-advice/
- You should sanitise your hands on entering & when leaving the site.
- Social distancing (min 2m) must be observed at all times (no shaking hands etc).
- The clubhouse is currently closed to everyone except the coaching team, cleaners and committee members. If you need your water topping up, use the tap on the outside of the clubhouse (behind courts 9/10).
- No membership card access through the gate until further notice.
- Only players with an advanced booking (and their opponent), or members who have booked onto an organised session, are allowed to be at the club. No spectators (except parents of minis and juniors).
- Access is ONLY by the PIN code generated by the booking. The member who has made the booking should give the booking PIN to their opponent.
- EVERY person entering through the gate should use the booking PIN and then ensure the gate is closed behind them (even if someone else is waiting to enter). Do not hold or leave the gate open for anyone.
- DO NOT arrive more than 15 minutes before your booking start time as your PIN will not work.
- Use ONLY the court number shown on your booking - If others are using your booked court when you arrive you should politely ask them to vacate it.
- Players must be mindful of the time slots (you must drag the AC courts where applicable before departure) and vacate the club promptly and safely.
- Bring your own balls and take them home after play.
- Please put your trash in the bins provided outside the courts and do not leave anything on court.
You must sanitise/wash your hands thoroughly after leaving the club. If you develop any symptoms within 3 days of playing at the club, inform us asap.
In due course and when appropriate, the above conditions will be updated accordingly.
It’s our club, let’s show we can manage it responsibly between us!!