Further Covid19 facility update - 25 September 2020
Fri, 25 Sep 2020 00:00
Further Covid19 Update - 25 September 2020
Due to recent changes in LTA guidelines we have had to make the following changes. We recently emailed regarding coaching at the club. Details of this can be found on the news session of the website. This is a further facility update.
The Safety of members and all staff at the club is our priority and therefore we will be implementing the following with immediate effect.
• From Monday 28th September face coverings must be worn when entering the club house.
• Access is only allowed to use the toilet facilities or if payment is required. We request wherever possible to book courts and classes online.
• The clubhouse cannot be used by spectators at this time. During bad weather we advise spectators to return to cars if waiting outside is impossible.
• Please fill up your water bottles prior to arriving to play tennis
• Please arrive in tennis attire due to the limited access we can provide to the club house.
Access to the Patio
We want to limit the number of people on the patio area particularly outside of the bubble.
• Parents/Guardians coming to coaching are asked to drop off and collect at the gate.
• If spectating is required, we ask parents to wait in the area in front of the clubhouse in the social distanced zones marked on the floor.
• Keep the Area in front of the INDOOR COURTS CLEAR to allow access.
• Social Distance from others at all times
• Coaches will enforce these guidelines and ask people to leave the area if circumstances warrant this.
Club Sessions – We will update you on club Sessions shortly. We are unable to run them in their current format so details will follow with how to book these going forward from Sunday.
These guidelines are under constant review with ever changing circumstances. We thank you for your patience and cooperation in these difficult times.