This Procedure provides guidance to the individual to whom a concern around Safeguarding or Discrimination is reported.
If you are made aware of a Safeguarding concern you should follow the Safeguarding Reporting Procedure as follows:
If someone is in immediate danger, call the police: 999
- Listen carefully; do not interrupt.
- Keep questions to a minimum.
- Do not promise to keep the information secret.
- If someone is in immediate danger, call the police (999).
- Inform our Welfare Officer immediately, who will report it to the LTA Safeguarding Team.
- Contact the LTA Safeguarding Team or NSPCC if you are unable to contact the Welfare Officer.
- Ask our Welfare Officer for a Concern Report Form;
- Complete the form within 48 hours of the concern and return it to the Welfare Officer.
- Welfare Officer - see Contacts / Committee section of website.
- The British Tennis Safeguarding Team - 020 8487 7000 (office hours).
- Nottinghamshire Multiagency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) 0300 500 8080
- NSPCC - 0808 800 5000 (outside office hours).
- If you would like to raise a concern about the Welfare Officer, contact the Club Chairman.