The Sunday Social
Fri, 21 Oct 2016 00:00
Llantrisant Tennis Club is running a pilot of a proposed new Club-night in addition to the regular Tuesday, Thursday & Friday slots Its provisionally called the “Sunday Social” and is aimed at newer adult players who are looking for social tennis to develop their game but may not yet feel confident enough to mix in with the team players at established Club-nights. Invited juniors will also be encouraged to attend. Added to this will be some club regulars who will help organise, mix in and play social doubles in a fun, no-pressure environment which will benefit all.
- First one at 6pm on Sunday 23rd Oct (until roughly 8pm)
- The session will run from 6pm until 8pm (to be reviewed) but if you can’t get there every week or are running late, that’s fine.
- Completely acceptable to stay as long or a briefly as you want.
- The session is free but all players must become club members if not already (after the pilot weeks)
- The Pavilion will be available for social / refreshment / shelter if needed.
- Mix of adult improvers, competent juniors with some regular club players to lend a hand.
- All club members will be welcome
- Parents of juniors are welcome to join in free of charge subject to joining after the pilot period
If the pilot weeks are successful, we’ll look to formalise things and make it a regular weekly event. We hope to see you there.