Local Tennis Leagues
If you are looking to play some friendly fun competitive matches then Local Tennis Leagues are for you! Adult players of all standards are warmly invited to join Local Tennis Leagues. Everyone is welcome. It's a great way to meet new players, get fit and enjoy friendly, competitive tennis.
- The leagues are open to adults aged 18 and over
- They are mixed sex, singles leagues, so men and women play each other
- Players are organised into groups of up to 8 people of a similar standard
- Contact details are emailed the afternoon or evening before it starts
- Players arrange their own matches
- Any court that suits both players can be used
- Players submit results - and if they wish, match commentaries - via the website
- Everyone who plays 3 matches by the half way point is sent a FREE tube of tennis balls
- Winners of each group win a prize and a certificate
The NEW Trafford Tennis League starts on 1 September (signup by 29th August). For more information and to get involved with the league please click here.