Terms and Conditions
LDNTennis Terms and Conditions
1. Short Course Bookings (6-13 week bookings) or Holiday Camps
The dates that are on the website at the time of booking are the weeks that you are booked for. If you cannot make one of the weeks that you have booked then we are unable to substitute for another week or receive a refund/credit unless the customer has developed a serious injury or illness and is unable to attend.
2. Drop In Bookings
If you book in for a one-off class you must give me cancellation notice the evening before otherwise you will be charged in full for the session. You can just turn up to a class without booking but you take the risk that the class maybe full or cancelled. For beginners it is a maximum of 6 players per court and for all other sessions 4 players per court.
Payment for Drop In sessions must be made in cash at the end of the session or paid via card through the use of the coach’s mobile card reader. There will be an extra 2% charge for the use of the card reader.
For a full refund of a booking this needs to be made within 48 hours of the booking. If you book for a short course (6-13 weeks) or Holiday Camps you have booked for the dates stated on the booking only, they are not changeable. For drop in sessions, there is an evening before cancellation policy, if you cancel later than the evening before the session, you will be charged for the session and will not receive a refund if requested.
4. Coach Cancellation
In the case of bad weather, the coach will notify attendees no less than two hours before the session start time, otherwise if you do not hear from the coach the session is going ahead. Bad weather is 90% or above chance of heavy rain, 40mph or above winds, ice/snow on the courts or flooded courts.
If the session gets cancelled (due to weather, no coach or court or insufficient booking numbers) then the coach will offer an alternative date to rearrange the session, this is not refundable for Tennis for Kids sessions but for all other sessions the customer can request a credit to be used within 3 weeks only.
5. Tennis for Kids
Please refer to the LTA’s Tennis for Kids T&Cs - https://clubspark.uk/content/public/terms/TFKParticipantTermsAndConditions2019.pdf? c=en-GB&v=637093241550000000
To ensure we can maintain appropriate coaching/student ratios, places are limited and are accepted on a first come first served basis. If a requested session is full we will add your details to a reserve list and contact you if a place becomes available.
If there are insufficient numbers to run the session then the course will be delayed to enable more time for more bookings to make the session possible. All customers will be notified no less than 48 hours before the start of the course and given the opportunity for a full refund (unless Tennis for Kids then refer to the relevant T&Cs).
7. Medical Details
All attendees with LDNTennis are required to provide emergency name and contact details as well as information on medical/behavioural conditions that the coaches should be aware of.
8. Consent - Please check GDPR Policy
9. Misplacement or Theft of Belongs
LDNTennis is not liable for any misplacement or theft of belongings whilst within or outside the facility.
10. Emergency Procedures
In case of emergency LDNTennis reserve the rights to perform any necessary First Aid. LDNTennis is not liable for any injuries incurred due to First Aid being administered.
11. Appropriate Sportswear
If a child does not turn up in appropriate sportswear, the lead coach has the right to stop the child from taking part in activities that may cause harm to themselves, others or the facility.
We expect all children attending sessions to behave in an appropriate manner. In the event of continued disruptive behaviour we will speak to parents/carers to try and address this problem. If bad behaviour continues we reserve the right to exclude your child from the coaching sessions.
13. Collection Procedure
Children must be collected by a parent or guardian at the end of each session. If parents/carers have notified LDNTennis that a child 12 years or above can leave unsupervised, LDNTennis cannot take responsibility for your child after they have left our premises. Also please inform us if someone else who is not the primary contact is picking them up and we will need their contact details as well.
GDPR Policy for LDNTennis Ltd (Nov 2019)
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and UK data protection laws, the controller is LDNTennis Ltd (the “Coaching Provider”) of 56A Muswell Hill Road, London N10 3JR.
About This Document
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
• Directly from you, when you make a booking online for a coaching session, when you make enquiries on our website, or when you interact with us during your time as a customer, and in various other ways (for example, where you enter a competition, or have a private lesson);
• From someone else who has booked coaching on your behalf (for example a family member or your tennis coach who has provided us with your contact details for that purpose);
• From the LTA (for example, where the LTA passes on your details to us in connection with a complaint or query you have raised about our Coaching Provider).
The Types of Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
• Contact and communications information, including your contact details (including email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you);
• Financial information, including bank details;
• Certain other information which you volunteer (for example, when making session bookings)
We may also collect data about your health or medical conditions, where you have volunteered this, for example, so that we can cater for you when you attend a course or holiday camp.
How We Use Personal Data
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purposes set out at the time of collection. More generally, we will use your personal data for the following purposes:
• Research and statistical analysis about who is playing tennis at our Coaching provider;
• Communication about our Coaching Provider activities that we think may be of interest to you;
• Promoting our sessions and providing information about tennis events that we think will be of interest to you; where this is necessary for our legitimate interests and/or where we have your consent, as applicable.
Your Marketing Preferences
We will always respect your wishes in respect of what type of communication you want to receive from us and how you want to receive them. There are some communications, however, that we need to send you regardless of your marketing preferences in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations to you as a customer of us as a Coaching Provider. Examples of these essential service communications are:
• Records of transactions, such as payment receipts.
• Coaching related mailings such as your session renewal reminder, and information about venue closures and holiday opening hours.
You are in control of how we communicate with you. You can update your choices and/or your contact details by contacting us at: email@example.com.
Sharing Your Information With Others
We do not sell or share your personal data for other organisations to use other than as set out below.
Personal data collected and processed by us may be shared with the following third parties, where necessary:
• Our volunteers and coaches, for the purposes of going on the coach’s register or if a specific query which involves the input/feedback of the coach
• School office to inform them of your child’s attendance
How Long Your Information is Kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. For most data, this means for a period of six years after your last interaction with us (for accounting and record-keeping purposes).
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to the processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
• Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply.
Contact and Complaints
• by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• by post: LDNTennis Ltd, 56A Muswell Hill Road, London N10 3JR
If you are not satisfied with how we are processing your personal data, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner. You can find out more about your rights under applicable data protection laws from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.org.uk.